Glass Bottle: Lagoena Flower of Life | Cork Sleeve | Restructured Water | Nature’s Design
From: CAD $45.57
500 mL (17 oz) or 700 mL (24 oz)
Material: Lead-free glass designed for use up to 70°C / 158°F
Production: 100% traditional workmanship (hand made, mouth blown)
Nature’s Design have created an elegant handcrafted glass water bottle made completely out of natural materials. The wooden lid is lined with natural resins and has been designed to naturally degrade over time and can be replaced. This design was created with the principles of the golden ratio and with the philosophy that water stores memory and can be imprinted with messages. This Lagoena bottle has the flower of life on the base of the glass bottle and etched into the cork cover to infuse your water with extra vitality.
- Designed according to the golden ratio
- “Flower of Life” inscribed at the base of the bottle to enrich vital water with extra energy
- Made from all natural materials, Plastic-free, Zero-waste
- A close-fitting natural cork sleeve protects the glass bottle against shock
- The non-slip cork feels wonderful to hold and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Care Instructions: Cleaning this Bottle is easy. Remove the rubber bands, the cork and the wooden cap. You can put the glass bottle into dishwasher or wash it by hand. The cap is made of bioplastic. It should only be wiped with a damp cloth and not be put under running water or in the dishwasher. Close the cap firmly but gently; over-tightening risks cracking the cap.
Made in Europe